A delicious sweet and sour sauce made from kalamansi juice, soy sauce, salt and sugar. A great dipping sauce for fried foods specially your favorite street foods like squid balls, fishballs, kikiam or chicken balls.
How to Make Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons kalamansi juice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons flour blended with 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
How to make Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- Combine kalamansi juice, sugar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Add flour blended with water and stir until mixture thickens.
- Cook over low fire for 1 minute.