A delicious potato salad with cilantro dressing. Unlike other salads that uses mayonnaise or all-purpose cream, this salad is very healthy because it does not contain mayonnaise or cream. It uses olive oil and wine vinegar as dressing.
How to Make Potato Salad with Cilantro Dressing
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 cucumber seeded and chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 3/4 cup tomato seeded and chopped
Cilantro dressing ingredients:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro chopped
How to make Potato Salad with Cilantro Dressing
- Boil potatoes until cooked. When cool enough to handle, cut them into cubes.
- Pour dressing over warm potatoes in large bowl. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onions and tomatoes then toss.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate.
To make the cilantro dressing:
- Shake all ingredients in a sealed container. Then use this in the above potato salad recipe.