This recipe for frozen cream-style sweet corn is very simple and required only sweet corn as the main ingredient and water to boil the corn. No preservatives needed because it will be frozen anyway.
How to make Frozen Cream-Style Sweet Corn
- Select ears of corn with plump, tender kernels and thin, sweet milk.
- Husk ears, remove silk and wash the corn. Heat ears in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Cool promptly in cold water and drain. Cut corn from the cob at about the center of the kernels.
- Scrape the cobs with the back of the knife to remove the juice and the heart of the kernels.
- Pack corn into containers, leaving 1/2-inch headspace. Seal and freeze.