2/3 cups sugar
1 cup evaporated milk
1/3 cup cornstarch
3 pcs egg yolks, slightly beaten
1 tbsp all-purpose flour pinch of salt
1/4 cup butter
100 gms langka,cut into cubes
1/2 tsp vanilla
For the dough:
1/2 kilo galapong
1/2 cup sesame seeds
How to make milky buchi
- For the filling: Place first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook while stirring continuously over low fire until thick.
- Remove from fire. Add milk, egg yolks, butter and vanilla.
- Cook for another 2 minutes then let it cool. Set aside in a chiller.
- For the dough:Mold galapong into cylinder shape.
- Cut into 20 equal parts Flatten.
- Put 1 tbsp of chilled filling in the center.
- Seal well. Roll in sesame seeds.
- Then deep fry. Drain in paper towels and serve.