A delicious chocolate cake combined with grated zucchini, chocolate chips and nuts. This is perfect for people who does not like to eat vegetables specially zucchini. Zucchini is very similar to cucumber in color and texture but grows to a meter length and it is actually a variety of squash.
How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 1 cup 225 grams Butter
- 2 cups 400 grams Sugar
- 3 cups grated zucchini about 2 pieces, do not pack in
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 2 cups 280 grams all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 eggs
How to make Chocolate Zucchini Cake:
- Cream butter with sugar. Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in a greased and floured rectangular pan in a 350 °F oven for 40 minutes.
- If you can't do without a frosting, ice with whipped cream (2 boxes of all-purpose cream-chilled and whipped).