A delicious fried pancake made from grated or shredded raw sweet potatoes, flour, eggs, onion and milk. Great for breakfast or can also be served as snack.
How to Make Potato Pancakes
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs unbeaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 100 grams butter
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cups grated or shredded raw sweet potatoes
How to make pancakes
- Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs; add to flour mixture.
- Beat milk, flour mixture and butter.
- Add onion and sweet potatoes and blend.
- Fry on medium heat on a frying pan.