To make and bake this cinnamon bar recipe you need to make a sweet dough first. Try this tasty cinnamon bars for your family or friends.
How to Make Cinnamon Bar
- 1 recipe sweet dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 ounces butter or margarine melted
How to make Cinnamon Bar:
- Combine sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Divide dough in two and roll each half in a well-floured board to a rectangle about 22- by 45- centimeters or 18- by 9-inches.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up and cut into 1 1/2-inch slices and place on greased cookie pans.
- Cool and let rise in a warm place for one hour until it doubles in bulk.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and decorate as desired.