This is a very simple spinach flan that you can steam or bake. It is made from fresh milk, eggs, butter and of course, fresh spinach. So if you are looking for a healthy snack or appetizer, I think this spinach flan is a good option.
- 200 grams fresh spinach
- 10 grams fresh butter
- 4 pcs whole eggs
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
How to make Spinach Flan:
- Wash and clean fresh spinach. Blanch and dip in cold water.
- Strain. Saute chopped garlic and onion in butter. Saute the fresh spinach. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix eggs, fresh milk in sauteed fresh spinach.
- Cook in desired aluminum mold shape.
- Steam or bake in oven for 8-12 minutes or until done.