Pandan and Lemongrass Iced Tea
A refreshing beverage made from medicinal and culinary herbs which are lemon grass and Pandan leaves. It is very simple to make and requires only few and cheap ingredients.
How to Make Pandan and Lemongrass Iced Tea
Recipe type: Drinks Recipe
Serves: 2 servings
- 10 Pandan leaves, cut into several pieces (Fragrant Screw Pine)
- 5 pieces lemongrass
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- 3 Tbsp. syrup
- Ice cubes
How to make the ice tea:
- Boil pandas leaves in 1 cup water for a few minutes.
- Boil lemongrass in 1 cup water for a few minutes. Cool.
- Strain the pandan and lemongrass water into the bowl to remove the leaves.
- Add calamansi juice and syrup. Stir to mix well.
- Pour into a glass and add ice cubes.