A tasty and easy to make baked dessert made from sliced pineapples and sago then topped with crunchy topping made from butter, flour and sugar. This desert can be served in ordinary days or some special occasion.
- 3 Tbsp. colored sago, boiled and drained
- 1 can (439g) Cut Sliced Pineapple, drained, cut into 2
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- Arrange cut sliced pineapple evenly in a 13" x 9" pan (or 2pcs 9 inch round pans). Spread cooked sago all over.
- Sprinkle with white sugar. Combine brown sugar and flour until well blended. Cut in margarine in flour mixture.
- Sprinkle over pineapple. Bake at 375 °F for 45 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. Makes 8 servings.