A delicious salsa made from avocados, tomatoes, spices and condiments that is a perfect partner of your favorite tortilla chips. It is also great on toasted bread. In this recipe, instead of using jalapeno, this version uses long green chilies or siling haba.
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion chopped ( sibuyas tagalog )
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro wansoy
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 big green chili siling mahaba, seeded and minced
- 1 large avocado diced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
How to make Avocado Salsa:
- Just combine and mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- You can put it in the fridge for a 10 minutes then serve with your favorite tortilla chips.