A delicious and simple egg salad made by removing the egg yolks from hard boiled eggs and mixing it with butter or mayonnaise, lemon juice, green pepper and salt to make a paste. Then refilling each egg whites with the yolk mixture.
How to Make Stuffed Egg Salad
- 10 Hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sweet and green pepper chopped
- salt to taste
How to make Stuffed Egg Salad
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in halves. Remove yolks and put whites aside in pairs.
- Mash the egg yolks and moisten with butter or mayonnaise.
- Season with salt, lemon juice, bits of sweet and green pepper.
- Refill egg whites with this mixture.