2 cup shredded tender crisp cabbage
1/2 cup grated raw carrots
1 package lemon-flavored gelatin
2 cup boiling water
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. grated onion
How to make Molded Vegetable Salad
- Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Add salt; cool and chill.
- When gelatin has slightly jelled, fold in onion, cabbage, and carrots.
- Pour into individual molds and chill until firm.
- Unmold on individual salad plates lined with lettuce leaves.
- Serve with mayonnaise. Serve cold. Good for 6 persons.
Leave a Reply