Mango jelly bar is a delicious and refreshing dessert that is easy to make and very few ingredients. You only need three basic ingredients, mango puree, agar-agar bars and sugar. Of course you will need water to boil the agar-agar until is dissolves. But since agar agar bars are not very popular these days, you can use gelatin powder in making this mango jelly.
How to Make Mango Jelly Bars
- 2 bars agar-agar dried gulaman bars, broken into pieces
- 6 cups pureed ripe mango mango puree
- 1 cup water
- 1 & 1/2 cups sugar
How to make Mango Jelly Bar:
- In a large saucepan, soak gulaman pieces in pureed mango and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until the dried gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens slightly.
- Add sugar and simmer until mixture is reduced to 4 cups. Pour into 2 ice-tray molds, set aside until firm.
- Slice into finger-size bars and wrap in plastic wrap.