You have to taste this brownies to know why it is called heavenly brownies! Delicious yet very simple to make and the ingredients are few easy to find. These ingredients are semi-sweet chocolate, butter, sugar, flour, vanilla extract and your choice of nuts. Since peanuts are the most common nuts, you can use it. But if you want to make it more special, you can use cashew nuts, pili nuts or any locally available nuts.
How to Make Heavenly Brownies
- 150 grams semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup 115 grams butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 100 grams white sugar
- 1/4 cup 50 grams dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup 35 grams all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
How to make Heavenly Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Butter and flour an 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- Melt chocolate with butter. Set aside.
- In medium mixer bowl, beat eggs at high speed for 1 minute.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until mixture is pale yellow (5 minutes).
- Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla until thoroughly blended. Mix in flour at low speed. Stir in nuts.
- Pout into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool in pan and cut into squares.
Leave a Reply