Looking for cookies with lots of cashew nuts? Here is something that you can try to bake for you, your kids, family or friends. The cashew cookies also has coffee-butter frosting which is very simple to make.
How to Make Cashew Cookies
- 1/2 cup about 112 grams butter
- 1 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups coarsely chopped cashew nuts
Ingredients for frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee powder
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
How to make Cashew Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 375 °F. Cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and sour cream; mix well.
- Fold in nuts. Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool. Combine ingredients for frosting. Frost cookies.