Here is a way of turning out something new from your old bread. Turn them into crisp bread cups.
- Cut crust off bread slices, press thin with a rolling pin, dip in melted margarine and fit into a muffin cup.
- Bake and use as food containers for leftover dishes and salads.
- Or break an egg into the bread in the muffin cup before it is baked.
- Sprinkle with salt and cheese for a quick “Egg in Bread Cup”.
- Cool bread cups and store in a tightly covered container for future use.
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS: ( Very Bread )
Baked bread can be stored frozen for three months. For unbaked bread, check packaging label.
Leave a Reply