Crispy Chocolate Wontons
Want to try a delicious dimsum that is filled with chocolate chips? why not try this crispy chocolate wontons? You will be surprised how easy it is to make these sweet and crispy appetizers. All you need is some wonton wrappers and some chocolate chips for the filling. Just fill each wontons with chocolate chips, seal the edges then fry until golden brown and crispy. To make a complete dessert for these wontons, put some ice cream scoop and strawberry syrup.
- 5 pcs wonton wrappers, triangular
- 5 tsp chocolate chips
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry syrup (optional)
- Cornstarch paste
- Fill wonton wrapper with chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon per piece. Seal wonton wrap with cornstarch paste.
- Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain in paper towels. Cool. Pour strawberry syrup for the base, vanilla ice cream on the side. Makes one serving.