6 bread slices cut in small cubes
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oil
3 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
3 cup vegetables stock or water
3/4 teaspoon parsley
Dash of pepper
How to cook sopa de ajo
- Fry bread slices in deep fat until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a little oil, fry garlic, then add vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Boil and simmer for 3 minutes and add the beaten egg white while stirring.
- Just before serving, drop croutons into the Soup and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve hot. Yield: 4 to 6 servings.